dont understand why it's me .
What am I to you ?
A friend ?
A stranger ?
Someone you dont care ?
Or even non of the above ?
And i'm nothing to you ?
I guess so ,
i'm not someone for you to remember of .
Save your memorys on other people .
Forget about me ,
Remember me ,
up to you .
I've shed enough of my tears .
I'm tired of everything .
Alot of times ,
i just feel that i'm not fit to be in this world .
Cause i know ,
out there ,alot people hates me .
gossip bout me ,
say hurtful comments on me .
So since everyone hates me ,
why do i still have to be in this world ?
Being in this world i have to be strong ,
but i'm not at all .
I'm those who fall easily .
After falling ,needs people to be there ,
wont stand up and continue the race of life .
我累了 ,
我真的很累了 。
我多么希望我可以一觉睡了就不用再起来 ,
可是我不能 。
应为 ,
我没有这份勇气 。
-To be continued -
No comments:
Post a Comment