13 May 2010

I want ... ...

Yes ,i woke up at 11am this morning ,because i dont have school today . (: I pity those who took Amaths in my school cause they have to go school for exam ,and those who have orals today . xD

Watched down with love till ep12 ,waiting for ep13 . (:
Going to go out soon and till night time then go home .
Gonna meet Jaceyln and Vivian ,go yishun awhile then go to church . :D
Cell group . :D
Where am i going after that .
What will happen later on ,
I'm not sure ,God knows everything . (:



Yes ,what you say ,i dont care .
Because the most importantly is to listen ,
to the word of God . Amen ! :D

I want to be like last time ,
where we ... ... ...

-End post . -

No comments: