25 April 2010

You've changed .

I found you changed .We're always very close to each other but you suddenly start to like avoid me ,and now we're like strangers .I dont know why ,but what i know is you've changed .From soneone i know into someone i dont know .Not even you ,alot others too ,changed ...





To you :
OKAY ,LIKE SERIOUSLY ,IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME ,COME AND TELL ME .I DONT GIVE A DAMN .DO YOU LIKE THINK THAT I'M CARING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING ,TOO BAD CAUSE I'M NOT AT ALL .IF YOU'RE TALKING BAD ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK ,CONTINUE DOING IT MAN ,I'M NOT GONNA CARE .BUT DONT TRY ME ,CAUSE YOU WONT LIVE A HAPPY LIFE TOOOOOOO .

Wanna know who i'm saying too ,too bad not gonna say .
Dont try to ask too ,cause i wont say it .
If you think that you've did it to anyone ,
or think that i'm saying 'bout you .
Go and think and reflect about yourself !



Why did you stop contacting me ?

End post .

No comments: