Today as usual,meet Yiying and went school tgt. (: Grace today sot ald,keep wanna kana suspension today,cause she wants to go home and sleep! Is like wts can!? What if we both kana? I oso go home sleep meh? CRAZY! I cannot let this happen to me lor,i good girl one hor. xD While silence reading time,i was reading my bible,but Grace keep turning behind and says tat she wan suspension. LOL. After tat was lessons. (: History first,aircon room! But i very cold inside,didnt bring jacket today. ): History,den PE. Did beep test. Run 2times. The second time is so fail lor,earlier den the first one den cannot ald,lousy me. (: After PE,RECESS! Den english. A bit funny la,but almost slept in class. :x After tat,chinese! Fav lesson,but i got free period,because teacher didnt come. (: Read bible! Chat with xiaoyan,annching and grace too. (: After tat,maths! I understand,not bad right? not like last year,can even understand a single thing. xD After school,lunched den went dance. Dance dance dance.... After dance,bused home. Bathe and dinner,watched tv,msged. Used computer. Gonna sleep now,nights peepoos. (:
Everyone,be a good student in school! :D
*Try your best man. LOL.
Got choosen to social service next sunday. (: But i NEED THE SHIRT! WHO EVER'S NOT GOING CAN LEND ME YOUR SHIRT? Girl's one,guys if know who can lend me,must let me know k? Believe you guys have my number and sure can contact me. (: THANKS LOT~ :D
I LOVE MY AH GONG! HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment