Wake up,used computer. Den cook maggi noodles for 'breakfast'(cause it's ald 12noon). Eat den went to prepare for outing later. :) Cab down to church again,as yesterday i cab down too. :( Nearly late but not late. I've spend on cab fee for $14.80. :( Sad! Nvm. Have service! Today's service is different from the other one. :) It's damn great. We sang hokkien song today. :) Have story time today. :) Pastor serene(ting jie) tell us a story. After tat,before we end our service,Tingjie called some of us out for altar call,including me. :) She ministered to us. :) I dunno how to describe the feeling... You'll know it if you're being ministered. :) Den service end. Had MAGNIFICENT meeting. :) We pratice our skit and cheers and some other things. :) End MAGNIFICENT meeting,buy cup noodles and eat with Medeline tgt. ;) I brought FnN grape too. :) I always buy tat drink,haha. After tat,bus-ed with Aloy,Gerafin and Venus. :) Aloy went home so he alight the bus first,we 3 den tgt went to Bedok inter KFC to buy their dinner. Mai came to meet us and we bus-ed to work. We didn't sell any of it today. :P We went slacking. :D Take pictures and all tat,hehe. Times up and went back to Bedok inter with Gerafin and Venus while Mai go home first. Pass back the sotcks and went home. :)
Will post till here,bye everyone. :) Goodnights~
No comments:
Post a Comment