Just a reply msg to my dearest best friend as she tagged me,Yiying. :)
Dun worry,i wont scold you. :)
To Yiying:-
Ya,i know the person is right la,i agreed too,but i'm trying to change myself since afew days ago,and as alot ppl know tat wanna change it needs and will take some time. Even if you didn't tell me why,i myself know why. I know tat my attitude is very bad la,as ppl called it "attitude problem". Yeah,i know tat you love me by wat you've do to me. And yes,i know my attitude towards alot of them have good and bad and i'm trying to be good to them. I know,they treat me like **** but sometimes i really just keep it to myself and i just try to "ignore" wat they do and say about me. And ofcause i rmb the thick and thin we've been tgt with them and i know,tat's the past. I did try to treat them good or even better again.
I know,my attitude sux like hell la okay? But i'm trying to change now. :) I know,alot ppl hates me. I just take it as they didn't say it before and keep it to myself cause i know,alot ppl has just simply leave me and i dun wish you guys leave me as wat the others did,so i keep it to myself and didn't tell anyone. And i know,you're getting sick and tired being wih me as my attitude sux,right? But i know you dun wanna hurt me,so you keep it to yourself or even tell the others i dunno,but i know,you just dun wanna hurt me so you continue to be with me and keep me accompanied. I dun wanna lose you too as you're really being very good to me. Ya,i know they hate me. They can say at they dun hate me or wat,but i know they actually hates me alot. Ya,i know everything is MY fault. Will tell you more if you wan after you're back okay?
Lastly,dun worry. I know you did this is for my own good. So dun worry,i'm not angry with you. I'll still treat you good as last time and we'll stil be friends right? :)
Happy holiday my dearest friend. :) You'll be save. May God bless you to have a very good and fun holiday without any sick or hurt. :)
Love you still. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment