13 September 2009

:(

Sry everyone for not updatng my blog,cause i'm lazy and abit dun feel like blogging. :x Will update only the pictures when i feel like updating....

I dunno i should continue or give up on you,i guess it's time for me to let go you. Time flys fast and has been __months and i cant take it anymore. I will let go you and just end here. So wat if i love you before? You dun even bother to care about me,so why should i bother to care about you anymore? I dun care if you did read my blog/this post or even other ppl saw it and tell you. I really dunno why this will happen in the start.I just dunno and dun are wat other ppl say about me,but now i did really care and now i know. I know i'm foolish and stupid last time,but now,i'm not ANYMORE! I know this should not start at the start and now i think this is the time for me to let go you... It starts on ___09 and now,it will end on today,130909.

Dun think tat i'm joking,so friends,next time anything about him,dun need to tell me,thanks.
Dun say or ask anything about this,dun wish to say anymore.... :'(

Crying while updating.... :'(

No comments: