Today's lesson:
- Geography-Look at the slides and copy down wat we have to copy...
- PE-Measure height and weight and do standing board jump.(I HATE STANDING BOARD JUMP!!!)
- Recess-Same2,stay in class...
- MT-Do worksheet.
- Art-Alot ppl kana scold by teacher,include me,haha. lol. :D
After school,Simin,Eugene,Gina,Qizheng,Willie,Wendy and me go meet Tianqi at 7-11 outsie there.Willie bring his frined along,Bryan and dunno another person,haha. Den we go banquet eat because of Tianqi,cause she just sick finish and she cant eat to oily food,so go there eat lor. Blshblahblah,after eat,walk around eastpoint for awhile,den bus-ed home with gina. Reached home at about 2.45-50pm.Jwen bring her fried home,she use computer,i cant use it,now they go out ald so i can play now. :D Now using computer.... Will write till here,Bye. :D
I miss you so much! i didn't see you for afew days ald. ;( I wan see you and I wan you!! ;(
No comments:
Post a Comment