.jpg)
Today,Meet Mai At Bus Stop To Take Bus To Go School For Dance Practice.I Wea My Lens To School.So Noise!Alot Ppl Keep Asking Is It I Wear Contact Lens?? Keep Asking,You All Keep Asking,Ask Until Not Tired,I Hear And Anwser Till Tired Lor!!! Took Picture With Mai And Lindsay,But Pictures Took With Lindsay Not Nice,So In The End,Deleted All The Pictures,Only Keep One Photo Tat Is With Mai...
At Night,Go To GC(geokching) House To Go Downstairs Basketball Court To Play Basketball. After We Play Basketball,We Playing Skipping Rope(i know is very childish but we wanna grow taller!!). Den Go Home Bath Ald Den Go To Her House Again To Watch 爱就宅一起.Cause My Wallet And Bread At Her House,Den The Show Start Ald Den I ust Watch With Her Lor.Cause Her House Is Just Downstairs My House.So I Can Go To Her House Till Late. =] Den Waited For Jingwen Go Home Tgt...
Some Pictures I take Before I Go Bath.Cause I Need To Take Out My Lens.Too Dry Ald.My Eyes Are VERY PAIN!!!! The One Only Got My Face Tat Picture Is Only One Eye WithContact Lens.Can You See??? O.o?
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment