12 February 2009

Hi All,Have Afew Days Nvr Use Comeputer Already,Cause I Have No Time To Use.On Monday,I Have CCA(Modern Dance),Reach Home,Already 7+,Den Tuesday,Need To Stay Back Until Dunno Wat Time,I Forgot,Wednesday,I have CCA(Modern Dance),Same,Reach Home 7+ Oso,Den Until Today Den I Nor Need To Stay Back,Cause No CCA And Nor Need To Stay Back,So Got Time To Use Computer And So, I Come And Post My Blog! =] I Today Go To School,Change My Sit With Jaceyln,Cause I Wanna Talk With Gina,Tianqi And All The Ppl Sitted Around There,Cause I If i Sit At My Original place,i will very boring,and jaceyln oo wanna sit with annching(ah jie),so i very happy,HaHa! =D Den After Recess,Got Maths,So Fun,The Time Past So Fast,So Good!Den After Maths Is Science!OMG!!! I Dun Like Science! So Sian One Lor!After Science Is English,Till Very Okay La,Den After Tat 本来 Is After School Liao Le,Den The Teacher Come In Say Need To Stay Back,Sian Lor! But Nvm,Stay For Awhile Nia,Den Go East Point Buy Things And Go Home With Gina and Li Qin,The Bus So Many Ppl,So Sian!!!!!But Got Place To Let Me Sit,So Nvm,Den Reach Home,Eat Already,Use Computer.

Erm... Nothing To Say Already,Next Time Den Post. Bye~ =]

No comments: